Few things make make me happier than shopping for scrapbooking supplies, especially this time of year when all of the holiday items are coming out. I love perusing the store websites and picking my favorites. A few even make it into my stash!
Here are 5 new scrapbooking products that have caught my eye recently:
- These cute Halloween clips from Bella Blvd. I do not have little kids anymore, so I do not see me using these clips on a page, but I definitely would use them in my planner! How adorable would that be?
- This Halloween washi tape from Doodlebug Design. I could use this on layouts, in my planner, or even on cards.
- These wonderful little journaling cards from Bo Bunny–perfect for fall pocket-page scrapbooking.
- These Thickers from American Crafts because (a) I LOVE Thickers and (b) the letters look like candy canes!
- This holiday collection kit from Simple Stories. I live on a farm so I tend to decorate my house in rustic farmhouse colors for Christmas. This collection will be wonderful to use for my December album.
I loved looking at all of the new products hitting the market. Now I just have to decide which ones I like enough to order!
Now go create!