Welcome to Forgeries in the Fourth at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog! This month’s inspiration kits from Hip Kit Club have so many cool products that it was difficult for me to choose just one kit and one thing from which to create a forgery!
Finally, I decided that I loved the kraft cardstock pocket page cards (see above) so much that I would like to make a few for myself. Here are the steps:
- Select a piece of kraft cardstock.
- Cut kraft cardstock into 3×4 cards.
- Select a piece of white cardstock and cut it into rectangles slightly smaller than 3×4.
- Gather some of your favorite punches.
- Punch shapes out of white cards.
- Adhere white cards to kraft cards.
- Embellish if desired!
These cards were so easy to make and I look forward to using them soon in my pocket page scrapbooking.
Make sure to check the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for the rest of this month’s forgeries.
Now go create!